Tuesday, May 15, 2007

proof...

(i know i graduated in December...but here is some proof.)


(me and the Mother of Mothers - Old Main.)


Pure as the dawn on the brow of thy beauty
Watches thy soul from the mountains of God
Over the fates of thy children departed
Far from the land where their footsteps have trod
Beacon of hope in the ways dreary lighted
Pride of our hearts that are loyal and true
From those who adore unto one who adores us
Mother of Mothers, we siiiing untoo yooouuuuuuuu!


(my "yep, i did it" look i gave to my brother...letting him know he can too.)



goodnight lovelies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to sing "we sing unto theeee" until i got a tshirt with the alma mater lyrics on it. i thought ye olde english was more appropriate.

ps i guess your future is so bright..........you gotta wear shades!!!1

thispresentsojourn said...

oh yeeeyah.
[leah]
when are you visiting this
north texan city?

Brian said...

Leah! I knew I had a blog, but I think that'd about the extent of who. Who knew you had a blog?! I still think of you every time I hear that song. I like the second picture by the way, very classy.

karissa said...

you are cute.